Atlanta Pet Rescue & Adoption
4874 S Atlanta Rd SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Office: (404)815-6680 Fax: (404)815-6958
Normal Business Hours:
Tuesday – Friday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- The last adoption application is taken at 4:30 p.m.
- Dogs and cats in foster homes usually are not available for adoption Tuesday through Friday.
- Some pets are available by appointment only. Please check the website regularly for the availability of the pet that interests you.
- From I-285: Exit #16 (Atlanta Road) and travel about 1/2 mile south. Shelter will be on your right.
- From I-75: Exit #254 (Moores Mill) and head west until Moores Mill ends at Bolton Road. Turn right at the traffic light onto Bolton Road, and right again at traffic light (Marietta Boulevard). Once you cross over the Chattahoochee River, you will be on South Atlanta Road, and in Cobb County. Travel about 1.3 miles, passing Builder’s Surplus on the left. Continue and cross the intersection of Plant Atkinson. We will be the second driveway on the left.
Information about surrendering a dog: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about surrendering a cat: email@example.com
Information about adopting a pet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a happy tale about your adoption: email@example.com
Website Comments/Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org