Thank you for considering a donation of goods to Atlanta Pet Rescue & Adoption (APRA). Generous donations of supplies allow us to put more funds toward our rescue efforts. You don’t need to call in advance to schedule a drop off. Donations can be brought to our location during regular business hours:
4874 S Atlanta Rd SE
Smyrna, GA 30080-7007
Office: (404)815-6680 Fax: (404)815-6958
Normal Business Hours:
Tuesday – Friday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
TO KEEP OUR SHELTER CLEAN
- Paper towels
- High Efficiency (HE) laundry detergent
- Liquid dish washing soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Large trash bags – 55 gallon
- Kitchen size trash bags – 13 gallon
- Leaf Blower
- Toys that are durable and enticing for the dogs: Nylabone toys-Non-edible for small/medium Dogs (http://www.nylabone.com/product-finder/by-product-type/non-edible-for-moderate-chewers.php); Tuffy’s Toys-for medium/small dogs (http://www.tuffietoys.com/page/2); or other durable toys
- Soft, chewy dog treats to be used for training
- Plastic or wire dog crates in usable condition (no fabric crates please)
- Science Diet Advance Fitness dog food
DOG TRAINING SUPPLIES
- Training treats (must be small pea sized treats) that taste yummy for dogs
- “Easy-Walk”Harnesses- sizes puppy (P), small (s) and small/medium (sm)
- Clickers- inexpensive ones sold at Petco or Petsmart
- Cat litter (Tidy Cat Scoopable)
- Cat toys and treats
- Plastic or wire cat crates in usable condition (no fabric crates please)
- Smart Cat Scratching Posts
- Crijo Cat Trees: wonderful cat trees for new facility are greatly needed.
- Cat Pods: eco friendly furniture designed for the feline mind.
- Cat condo- we use to transition new cats into our adult room.
- Copy paper
- Printing services for our business cards, thank you notes, etc.
- General office supplies – pens, sharpies, staples, tape, etc.
- Bottled water to keep our volunteers refreshed
OTHER IMPORTANT NEEDS
- Monetary donations for our building fund
- Corporate sponsors/advertising for events
- Groups or organizations to hold fundraisers
Naming opportunities for our new Adoption Center
This is an ongoing list to help for our new location. There are wonderful opportunities for you to name a room, donate to help with a special building project as well as donating for future phases including our spay neuter clinic. For more information, please contact our Director of Development at 404.815.6680 X212 or email@example.com